Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm on Internet TV again!

Hey, lookit that! "The Escapist Show" is airing another of my reviews, this time for "Max Payne." What swell guys.

Check it out here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-show/421-Episode-Four-Mirrors-Edge

I'm in there at about 6:05, but you should watch the whole thing because they're good guys doing a good job. It's a little intimidating, to be honest, to be sharing vid-space with even a TRAILER for Zero Punctuation. I mean... who the hell am I, right?

As before, if you dig me doing this, let The Escapist know you'd like to see me more often:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contact/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob (can I call you that?). I saw your video over on the Escapist and thought it was great. I'm sure you're right on the money about how crap Max Payne is, but I have to admit I still kinda want to see it...maybe I'll wait till the library gets it. Anyway, I don't know if you have been following the forum chatter about you over there, but it's been kind of interesting/disheartening to see the amount of "OMG he's just copying Zero Punctuation" that is happening. Personally, I think it's kind of silly and fanboyish behavior, but what do I know?
My point, and I do have one, is that I enjoy your stuff and look forward to seeing it. So, hang in there and look me up on the Escapist. I'm 'Librarian Mike'. Have a good one.

Unknown said...

I'm glad the escapist show is still ongoing and that you are a part of it. I also agree with you on Equilibrium. I thought Christian Bale kicked more ass in that than he did in the Batman movies he has done. It is a movie that everyone should see. Keep up the good work buddy, for all us old school gamers and movie buffs.