Thursday, April 5, 2012

COME SEE THE OVERTHINKER AT PAX EAST 2012!

I'll be starting my weekend-long stint at PAX East tomorrow afternoon. If you see me around the floor, feel free to say hi - in addition, I'll be featured at the following two panels on Friday night:

6:00 PM - "BLANKETY BLANK PANEL" (Manticore Theater)
A gamer/geek centric version of The Match Game. Should be a blast!

10:30 PM - "ESCAPIST MOVIE NIGHT" (Wyvern Theater)
Escapist editors, Shamus Young, the LoadingReadyRun crew, The Space Janitors, myself and others present select episodes of The Escapist's most popular shows (including some never-before-seen new stuff!) preceded by a live Q&A.

See you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about conventions you're going to!

Spoony does the same thing! It's so great because I care!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we´ll get to hear the not at ,all overused, "something is WEIRD" live. That would be just as hilarious as when it´s repeated for the 99th time in one of the videos :D.

Anonymous said...

Bob, did you have anyone record the panel? Unfortunately, I live on the west coast, so hitting up PAX wasn't really an option.