Thursday, March 10, 2011

PAX schedule stuff PLUS "big" announcement

Okay folks, things have been and will be "sparse-ish" in the daytime 'round here for the weekend, as I'll be at PAX East for most of it. I'll probably turn up at the con itself around 4pm or so tommorow (got some business first) and be around for most of the evening after that... Saturday and Sunday? We'll see what happens, but I'm planning to be at as much as possible.

So... since I can't really blog from the con; I've gone and done the unthinkable... and signed up for Twitter. Yes, I'll be tweeting from PAX - follow me @the_moviebob. Let me know in the comments if that hyperlink works or not - Twitter's urls are weird, and I don't know if it "takes" like that. If it doesn't, just look up "the_moviebob" on Twitter itself - the other ones just called "moviebob" AREN'T me.

3 comments:

Latino Gamer said...

It worked. Following!

AniMerrill said...

Yay! Bob finally caved XDDD

please tell me you'll continue using it after PAX...

The Almighty Narf said...

I was actually a couple seats down from you at the LRR panel. Wanted to say "hi", but I had to fun off to get a good place for JoCo.

Did you ever end up talking to the LRR guys about doing a cross-over? 'Cuz that would be pretty awesome.